If I were a month I would be:
:: December.. (xmas season, snowing season) =X
If I were a day of the week I would be:
:: Monday.. a brand new day after weekend..
If I were a time of the day I would be:
:: 9pm.. i duno y..:P
If I were a planet I would be:
:: earth.. it reali a pretty nice planet..=P
If I were a sea animal I would be:
:: dolphin.. i got my own freedom har..=P
If I were a direction I would be:
:: North...
If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
:: armchair...
If I were a sin I would be:
:: a curse?!!
If I were a drink I would be:
:: fresh orange juice...
If I were a tree, I would be?:
:: apple tree..
If I were a bird, I would be?
:: parrot..
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
:: lily..
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
:: winter...
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
:: piano...coz i luv piano.haha
If i were an animal I would be:
:: hamster XD
If I were a color, I would be:
:: pink colour
If I were an emotion, I would be:
:: joyful.. cheerful...=)
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
:: carrot.. gud for rabbit..haha
If I were a sound, I would be:
:: seawave..
If I were an element, I would be:
:: water...
If I were a car, I would be:
:: hmmm... beatles..wakakaka
If I were a song, I would be:
:: sentimental song
If I were a book, I would be written by:
:: takeshi kaneshiro.. my hubby..hahahahaha( i'm crazy)
If I were a food, I would be:
:: ice cream consider food?! strawberry flavour hehehe..
If I were a place, I would be:
:: JAPAN.. japan iciban..
If I were a taste, I would be:
:: sweet sweet ..
If I were a word, I would be:
:: DREAM
If I were a body part I would be:
:: lips
If I were a subject in school I would be:
:: art subject
If I were a shape I would be:
:: circle...
If I were a number I would be:
:: 7--lucky number..=)
:: December.. (xmas season, snowing season) =X
If I were a day of the week I would be:
:: Monday.. a brand new day after weekend..
If I were a time of the day I would be:
:: 9pm.. i duno y..:P
If I were a planet I would be:
:: earth.. it reali a pretty nice planet..=P
If I were a sea animal I would be:
:: dolphin.. i got my own freedom har..=P
If I were a direction I would be:
:: North...
If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
:: armchair...
If I were a sin I would be:
:: a curse?!!
If I were a drink I would be:
:: fresh orange juice...
If I were a tree, I would be?:
:: apple tree..
If I were a bird, I would be?
:: parrot..
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
:: lily..
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
:: winter...
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
:: piano...coz i luv piano.haha
If i were an animal I would be:
:: hamster XD
If I were a color, I would be:
:: pink colour
If I were an emotion, I would be:
:: joyful.. cheerful...=)
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
:: carrot.. gud for rabbit..haha
If I were a sound, I would be:
:: seawave..
If I were an element, I would be:
:: water...
If I were a car, I would be:
:: hmmm... beatles..wakakaka
If I were a song, I would be:
:: sentimental song
If I were a book, I would be written by:
:: takeshi kaneshiro.. my hubby..hahahahaha( i'm crazy)
If I were a food, I would be:
:: ice cream consider food?! strawberry flavour hehehe..
If I were a place, I would be:
:: JAPAN.. japan iciban..
If I were a taste, I would be:
:: sweet sweet ..
If I were a word, I would be:
:: DREAM
If I were a body part I would be:
:: lips
If I were a subject in school I would be:
:: art subject
If I were a shape I would be:
:: circle...
If I were a number I would be:
:: 7--lucky number..=)
13 comments:
zolpidem pronunciation zolpidem tartrate qualitest - zolpidem er 12.5 mg price
buy valium from india order valium online mastercard - valium nursing considerations
ambien cheap ordering ambien online safely - order ambien india
buy lorazepam ativan dosage for sleep - ativan withdrawal 1mg
lorazepam 1mg ativan klonopin xanax - high dose of ativan
order lorazepam zopiclone ativan side effects - buy lorazepam europe
generic lorazepam side effects coming off ativan - ativan side effects in dementia
valium online canada buy valium online canada - valium dosage extreme anxiety
generic soma online filmes online soma todos medos - generic name for soma
buy cheap ambien ambien side effects of long term use - cheapest place buy ambien cr
soma online soma medication dosage - how long does carisoprodol 350 mg stay in your system
soma cost buy soma online + india - cheap soma online no rx
zolpidem no prescription 20 mg ambien high - ambien sleeping pill reviews
Post a Comment