May 28, 2007

I blog bout I’m going for a site visit today rite?! Actually we are going to a seminar.. =.= although abit down when I know it’s just a seminar.. but I didn’t regret to go la.. this seminar is good.. not boring at all.. just the aircond reali too cold d.. make me fresh back wat Mr. Dickie Ong said.. “cold oso canot tahan?! How to go overseas?” haha.. dis is wat he use to say when we complain too cold.. lol.. bek to our topic.. dis seminar is about “Swedish Design and Innovative”.. Henrik Otto, the one present to us.. he is Head of Global Design of Electrolux group.. he is a cool botak man..lol..

He do give good speech .. good explanation bout Swedish design.. anyway, the seminar is start at 9am.. coz I’m reali have no idea wat time the seminar will start..so I reach PJ oledi at 930am.. o shit.. when I got in Mr. Zoha’s car.. I just know.. the seminar held at SHAH ALAM?! den we was flying all the way to there.. but it’s super jam near the puchong exit there.. when we reach SIRIM.. oledi 10am.. luckily we din reali miss out anything important.. just we too lucky to skip all those boring section d.. hoho.. n mr zoha treat me n jade for lunch at A&W.. hehe.. today reali fun to hang out wif them..

anyway.. i think ELECTROLUX is quite good product.. quite creative..



those booklets i got from the seminar.. the cover quite attractive nek..

dis vacuum machine damn cute la.. from Electrolux one.. somemore is PINK




O ya.. I’m going to visit Petrosains dis coming Thursday..haha.. wanna back to kids life.. can’t wait to go d la.. PETROSAINS PETROSAINS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neyney, too bad la, cant go with u guys...show mee all those photo u take ya...

*jAimy L*

Neyney said...

hehe.. sure will take alot photos to show u..dun worry.. i need those photos for my project as well. hohoho.. too bad u cant join us