May 24, 2007

pirates of the caribbeans:

at worlds end


i’m going to watch it tonite~~~ 1150 midnite show..

cant wait to c it… I’m just miss Captain Jack Sparrow..

today as usual.. have no classes.. and no date oso.. spending my whole day at home..

I’m quite a homey person actually..lol.. it’s good to staying at home… no spending any money except da movie ticket oni.. hohoho.. I’m learning to save money d..

Wat I did dis whole day?! I was like stupidly spending my whole day in front of my pc.. thought of doing my final project.. but laziness attacking me.. so I just viewing my blog.. den suddenly feel like changing the templates.. but seriously I duno how to do it.. I’m a noob..so I just search from google.. den I found dis website..click me

wow!!! it’s reali full with templates that I need… too much choices.. makes me spend few hours to choose… thx to the the stupid slow connection too. I need to have like 1 minutes to wait for it come out… sick of the connection….wasting my time to do it.. end up wif the theme ‘Touch of Love’… actually these one not the best la.. just I oledi giving up of choosing d… will update it almost everyday…

I speak wif my bro.. telling him bout the mp4.. thought of asking him getting me a new one.. but then he offering me to have his mp3.. coz he didn’t really use it d… lol~~ although cant get a new one.. as long I got music to accompany all the way to college n melaka.. den it’s super hero d.. lol..


Wel.. going off tomorrow d.. going to miss my laptop.. my bed…
n enjoy my unknown task in this coming weekend.. looking forward on it..
and… I received reebin’s call dis afternoon..telling me dat the commission of the damn previous PC FAIR come out d.. I almost forget bout this money.. WTF… it’s been like 4 months ago sial… sigh.. but surprise to get extra money dis month oso la.. lol~~


wel… got to get prepared to going out yumcha n watch movie d.. muax.. going to miss my blog..

No comments: