June 11, 2007

Hohoho.. I’m kind of addicted to doing survey..
answer it and post it.. just skip it if u no interest to read dis one.. XD


[01] Have you ever cried for a girl/guy?
- ya..

[02] Have you ever been given roses?
- sigh.. been given by girl..

[03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- hmm…Romeo & Juliet..


[04] How many times have you honestly been in love?
- 1

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
- yupz


[06] Do you think that you should put your friends first?
- family alwiz come first.. den oni is friends..

[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
- have lo..

[8] Your thoughts on online relationships?
- on9 relationship sound too virtual for me d… dun reali like it


[9] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
- ya… have been..

[10] Do you believe this statement,

"Once a cheater always a cheater."?
- ya… totally agree…


[11] How many kids do you want to have?
- 2 gua..

[12] What is/are your favorite color(s)?
- rainbow colour, white and black..

[13] What are your views on gay marriages?
- no comments.. as long they live happily wif each other

[14] Do you believe you truly only love once?
- hmm… just wish I can meet my true love someday..
[15] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse 80?
- emm… so?

[16] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
- hmm… I think primary school..


[17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
- OUR theme song … just me n my future hubby’s love song..


[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
- should go to ask them ba.. I have no idea..


Wel..here come another survey.. lol

thirty-nine secrets about yourself.
[be honest no matter what.]

[one] what is your natural hair color?
[honestly] emm.. not super black.. so is dark brown

[two] where was your default picture taken?
[honestly] my default picture? Home…

[three] what's your middle name?
[honestly] wen

[four] your current relationship status?
[honestly] single and available..XD


[five] does your crush like you back?
[honestly] my crush?! I duno..

[six] what is your current mood?
[honestly] sleepy..

[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
[honestly] hmm… black grey strip undie..

[eight] what makes you happy?
[honestly] hanging out wif my family and best frenz


[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what you would change?
[honestly] hmm… make myself more intelligence..

[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
[honestly] hmm… I wanna to become panda bear.. XD


[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
[honestly] hmm…. I think so…

[thirteen] something you do a lot?
[honestly] day dreaming..

[fourteen] what is your favorite color?
[honestly] PINK

[fifteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
[honestly] aunjie @ friendster bulletin.

[sixteen] name someone with the same birthday as you?
[honestly] hmm.. as I know is ching wey.. those artist.. I have no idea..

[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
[honestly] hmm… few months ago..?!

[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
[honestly] nopez..

[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
[honestly] hmm… got the power dat fairies have.. XD

[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
[honestly] hmm… 1st thing is their eyes and nose..=P


[twenty-one] what do you usually order from starbucks?
[honestly] ice blended mocha…

[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?
[honestly] hmmmm… I’m actually an alien.. XD

[twenty-three] favorite city?
[honestly] malacca stil…

[twenty-four] when was the last time you lied?
[honestly] I din lie …


[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
[honestly] hmm… I love kiddy movies or tv shows…

twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
[honestly] plain water…

[twenty-seven] do you speak any other language?
[honestly] Malay, Cantonese, mandarin, and abit hokkien..

twenty-eight] what's your favorite smell?
[honestly] DKNY delicious.. just love the smell..

[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
[honestly] cheerful~~~~~~~

[thirty] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
[honestly] this morning…

[thirty-one] have you ever been kissed in the rain?
[honestly] hmm.. nopez

[thirty-two] what are you thinking about now?
[honestly] thinking of wat time wake up tomolo..

[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
[honestly] should be sleeping d…>_< [thirty-four] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
[honestly] hmm… forget..

[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
[honestly] hmm…

[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
[honestly] …. Cham.. I just hate sun…

[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
[honestly] I just wan my name..


[thirty-eight] do you act differently around your boyfriend/girlfriend?
[honestly] of course is the same me..

[thirty-nine] name one song that reminds you of an ex?
[honestly] hmm.. close to you..

Wel.. dat’s all.. time to sleep.. nite everyone.. muax

No comments: