June 13, 2007

I nyaris kena pick pocket again … i was bringing my laptop to college 2day.. it’s been a quite long time I didn’t bring my samsonite laptop bag go college wif me d..

anyway.. when we on the way bek from Masjid Jamek’s Putra LRT station.. it’s happen at the LONG escalator there.. so as usual.. there will be somebody behind me lo.. but normally we didn’t really go think the one behind u will a thief or wat, rite?! den, suddenly I feel my baggy is like being touch and push lidat.. so I like turning my head to c wat happen behind.. so is an INDONESIAN guy behind me (sorry no offence.. but I reali dun have good impression bout Indonesian guy)… den he like using his big eyes looking at me.. “WTF u wan from me??!!” of course dis is wat whispering in my heart.. XD

den I suddenly feel dat it’s something not right.. so I immediately turn my bag infront.. YA.. the baggy is open damn wide oledi.. so I was abit panic.. check whether my stuff still inside.. luckily my misplace wallet still at that compartment … luckily it hiding quite inside and hard to take out.. if not. I think I’m sure crying now… wel.. I was being quite alert since last time handphone accident d… so.. thanks god~~~~

dun ask me y I din catch the stupid thief.. the time I panic.. I think he go away d… takkan still “sa sa” stand dere ma.. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nex time muz becareful lo,
haih, hate those f*cker..
take k....

**jAimy L**