June 25, 2007

i'm just bored...


Pick 1 out of 3.....
One out of three...You can ONLY pick ONE:

Flowers, Candy, or Cards:
- Candiess =)

Beer, Wine, or Mixed drinks:
- hmm.. mixed drinks

Early to bed, Early to rise, Late to Rise:
- Late to Rise.. hohoho

Football, basketball or baseball:
- Basketball..

Internet, Radio, or TV:
- Internettt

Kiss, Hand Holding, or Hugs:
- hugs hugs *^-^*

Buy, Borrow, or Lease:
- Buy

Ford, Chevy, or Dodge:
- Chevy…

Cheese Burger, Pizza, or Salad:
- hmm… Pizza maybe..

Car, SUV, or Mini-Van:
- Car

Email, Telephone, or Letter:
- Telephone

California, New York, or Florida:
- California~~~

Cheater, Straight Shooter, or Rule Bender:
- Straight Shooter

Private, Public, or Semi-Private:
- Semi-Private

Kisses on the Neck, Stomach, or Ears:
- Neck

Morning, Afternoon, or Night:
- Morning..but I kind of blur @ dis time

Animal House, American Pie, or Old School:
- American Pie

Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, or Mandy Moore:
- Mandy Moore

Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Halloween:
- XXXXmasss

Coke, Pepsi, or Sprite:
- Sprite~~

Dogs, Cats, or Hamsters:
- Puppies..hoho

Friends, Lovers, or Enemies:
- Friends =)

Jr. High, High School, or College
-
College

Beach
, Mountains, or Desert:
- Beach

Cookies, Cake, or Brownies:
- Cakes~~~

March, July, or October:
- July~~ I’m July babe

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner:
- Lunch

Giver, Sharer, or Keeper:
- Sharer

Eyes, Nose, or Mouth:
- Eyes

Friends that lie, Enemies that pretend to be your friend, or Alone:
- ALONE…

green tea/dilmah tea/oolong tea?
-Green tea

baskins/new zealand/haagen dasz?
- haagen daz

Maliq/Ecoutez/The Groove?
- The Groove

Nissan/Toyota/Suzuki?
- Nissan

Pink/Yellow/Purple?
- Pink

Rock/Pop/R N B?
- R n B

Liverpool/chelsea/MU?
- MU maybe

Good Charlotte/Muse/The Killers?
- Good Charlotte

Adidas/Puma/Nike?
- Nike

D&G/Prada/Chanel?
- Prada

Dian Sastro/Luna Maya/Dina Olivia?
- I duno who r them.. OMG

Brad Pitt/Collin Farrell/JohnyDepp?
- Johnny Depp

KFC/McDonalds/Wendy's?
- Mc D..i’m luving it

Peterpan/Ungu/Dewa?
- Peterpan

Nokia/Motorola/Samsung?
- Nokia.. connecting people..lol

Gitaris/Vokalis/Drummer
- Vokalis

Danielle Steel/Sidney Sheldon/Mario Puzo?
- sori I duno u..u duno me

Steak/Sushi/Spaghetti?
- sushi~~~

Marlboro/Dunhill/Salem?
- I no smoking.. but I choose Dunhill

Comedy/Action/Horror?
- Action

above/Drama/Sci-Fi?
- Drama

Cleo/Seventeen/Cosmopolitan ?
- Cleo

single/taken/married ?
- single

Pepsi/7up/Coke?
- pepsi

Beng2/Top/KitKat?
- kitkat

US/Aussie/Europe?
- Europe

Heroes/Ugly Betty/Greys Anatomy?
-Heroes

Nsync/Westlife/Boyzone?
- Nsync

Malaysian Idol/Akademifantasia/Gangstarz
-Malaysian Idol

No comments: