LOST
Will you get bored of your life?
Will you feel empty of your life?
Will you feel lost?
Will you feel lonely?
Do you really know wat u wan in your life?
Do you really like the way u live?
Do you satisfied of wat u are or wat u have now?
Recently I think bout all these…
Is it I’m too bored or wat?
Why I’m thinking all these?
I have no idea.. I just feel LOST..
I’m not dat kind of people who love routine life..
I’m not dat kind of people who love to do the same things everyday..
I’m not dat kind of people who can live without enjoyment..
I’m not dat kind of people who u think I am..
I need a break..
I need vacation..
I need fresh air..
I need more time and more happiness..
I’m just bored with my life now..
I have no idea wat am I crapping here..
I’m just feel lost..

1 comment:
Dear neyney, no matter what happened, don forget dat im alwiz be there for u de.. love u, muaksss...
**jAimy L**
Post a Comment