June 27, 2007

Yeah~~ it’s Wednesday.. means it’s mid of the week d…XD

Today go to college as usual.. but.. suppose to be wake up at 8am.. but coz of those SMSes received at the midnite.. make me damn confuse with those ringtones d.. Y_Y.. sorry Hui Wee to let u wait.. not purposely to wake up so late..>~<

Today.. just 2 of us go for class again.. after lunch..only saw Nari @ Lobby..
me n Hui Wee is like eat too full or wat? Both of us fall asleep at class b4 Mrs Tan enter the class.. lol..

den when Mrs Tan came in.. we greet her.. and and and.. she shoot us.. shooot shoot shooot .. said we skip too many of her classes.. not qualified to fill the evaluation form to evaluate her.. she damn angry la.. den she marah marah marah repeated bout our attendance.. almost whole class kena marah.. although they not around.. she nag to us.. I think I stand there hear she scold bout half n hour la.. Y_Y…

Den 3pm cabut n kena she marah oso.. as usual.. Y_Y

Wel.. thanks Nick to fetch me go Lrt Station… den I take LRT to bangsar.. wan to go Mid Valley to meet up Loong and get our TRANSFORMERS tickets for Friday nite.. hohoho.. I waited the bus from 320pm lidat.. thought can get the shuttle bus.. manatau.. when I received Loong’s sms(ard 350pm) said dat he reached d.. I damn kek.. coz there still ain’t no bus… so just take taxi la.. no choice..
The counters is like full with ppl arr.. anyway.. coz of the seating prob.. We que up for 2 times.. geng leh?! Haha.. anyway.. finally get the tickets for 7 of us ..

Althought not a pretty seat.. but.. We can watch it on Friday Nite d~~~ YEAHHHHHH~~~

No comments: