July 03, 2007

Here I’m back to blog again~~

last Friday, 29th July.. Jameson was back to KL d.. hehe.. so was meet up wif him at KL Sentral after class… then going bek home.. fainted for 2 hours lidat..den prepare myself for hang out.. so we reach Mid Valley around 6, have our dinner at Kim Gary..waiting for reebin to come..then we go shopping b4 the Transformers movie… Christine, Reebin, Jameson, Loong, Ken and me was tag along.. the other 2 who promise to come.. FFK us.. Y_Y wasting the movie tickets..anyway, TRANSFORMERS was super duper nice~~~i luv dis action movie DAMN much!!!!!
I luv bumblebee the most…he is so so so so cute!!!!

the other days, we went to sg wang, having our sing k section… Loong, Jameson, Reebin n me..4 of us go to the new renovated LowYat Red Box.. the interior getting better n nicer.. and their service package oso got abit improve like Green Box d.. somemore they got wireless mic d.. good good!!!

e most memorable Monday, 2nd July.. Jameson, Hui Wee n me go to mid valley again.. and we have lunch at Chilis.. my 1st time to go Chilis.. their food reali very nice n delicious~~~ wow~~~ I luv it… but TGI Fridays still the best~~ I miss it so so muchie~~

Wel.. I kind of lazy to blogging neh..haha.. it’s fun to showing photos wif lil writing oni rite? XD

No comments: