August 19, 2007

yeah~~~ finally i'm free from any presentation work~~~~
YEAH~~finally i can let myself to sleep more~~
YEAH~~ i'm so happy that i finish up my FINAL presentation d
after all those hard work.. all those busy life..
for previous days i have.. the whole insomnia days..
thanks for those Nescafe.. thanks to those delivery food..
FINALLY I'M FREE FREE FREE FROM MY TOUGH LIFE...
GLAD THAT I'M MAKE IT..
thanks to jameson, hui wee, yoong seng to help me for everything..
thanks for everythings..
last night i'm sleep for 12 hours..haha.. after all those tough nights..
it's really not fun to burn midnite oils for that..but honestly.. i'm not that satisfied for my final presentation.. if i been more hardworking to do my work.. i'm sure i can make it better than that..
anyway.. i'm seeking for job d.. haha.. no money no life..
i'm finished my study life.. but still got a tough life out there for me to facing soon.. Y_Y
i still got to complete all my report, my working drawings.. bla bla bla..
actually i'm still not that free har..hahaha

I MISS MALACCA SO SO MUCH!!!
I WANNA GO BEK.....

No comments: