
This time I was here to sharing Carousel with u guys..
When I was just a kids, I love Carousel a lot.. I do wish to get all the carousel music box in the world… and slowly I’m getting more n more greedy.. and wishing to get all those pretty music box as collection.. but, I’m only got one music box which can rotate just like carousel..
When I was just a kids, I love Carousel a lot.. I do wish to get all the carousel music box in the world… and slowly I’m getting more n more greedy.. and wishing to get all those pretty music box as collection.. but, I’m only got one music box which can rotate just like carousel..
Carousel in other name we call it “Merry-Go-Round”.. Have you seat on it b4?Still remember we will sneaking in the playground, to take the photo of it at Genting (14th July) that’s really a sweet memories..

Times pass, things change.. And my passionate towards Carousel seems to be gone..
It’s return when I accidentally found Carousel photos in Google..
Carousel is so fantastic.. it’s just like something appear from the fairy tales world.. the horse with corn..(unicorn).. the horse with wings.. (no wonder!!! Coz I LOVE horse damn much.. they are so charming..XD) but seriously.. I think if possible, I would like to collect Carousel music box or their collectable accessories.. when I look on them, it’s make me feel like I’m bek to my childhood world.. it’s giving me happiness and make me feel the world is so innocence.. lol..
So next time if u notice or see any Carousel at anywhere..
U must think of me.. and of course, GET IT FOR ME too.. XD
So.. this time my new blog theme is CAROUSEL~~~~~~~
Dat’s my story for now..
Cheers~~~

U must think of me.. and of course, GET IT FOR ME too.. XD
So.. this time my new blog theme is CAROUSEL~~~~~~~
Dat’s my story for now..
Cheers~~~


No comments:
Post a Comment