May 06, 2011

Its been may already, hubby will going to guangzhou for his backpacking trip soon too. My baobao also 9weeks now d.last week we went for check up, can see baby leg moving d. So cute. Can't wait to meet baobao at dec.
My morning sickness still going on. Just depends of what is consume, baobao taste follow daddy one. That's make me always vomit bcause hubby very picky of foods.hope my morning sickness will stop soon.
We are still looking for house to buy. Hope to get a satiesfied n comfortable one soon. Yesterday talk on phone with my mum.she told me she have resign with her current fulltime boss. As my bro's wedding is on mid of nov while my deliver date will expected on beginning of dec.mum said she plan to do confinement for me if I want. And I do request her if she willing to move n stay with me to help me babysit my baby.I doubt nobody will as good as my mum treating me. She said she ok as long I get her a place to stay together n of course pocket money for her. Hope that we can find a nice house soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

=huiwee= said...

ah ney... my mom macam wan to sell the kuchai avenue... lu mau ke?? lolx....