June 10, 2007



i was glad to have my gals to be wif me last few days..
now i was alone in my room again..no more pillow talk.. pillow fight..
i'm going to miss my girls... Y_Y

anyway.. Friday was really fun.. we went to Mid Valley.. Loong, babe Yovi, babe Jaimy and me… 4 of us hang out there.. having our pizza hut lunch.. hehe.. lots of fun.. we was camwhoring while everyone are having lunch.. kind of funny.. (and gals peeking on the macho mat salleh.. he damn cute sial..) hehe.. wel.. bek to our topic…we really have so much fun shopping together.. but I’m so glad dat I really din spend and buy anything.. lol.. I quite good in control myself to NOT buying things d.. lol..

after all the shopping.. we went to Jalan Ipoh to take bat kut teh … thx loong .. really taste nice.. damn YUMMY.. nex time gonna to ask loong to bring us go again.. hehe.. and of course we got Reebin wif us oso.. den after dinner.. we went to EYE OF MALAYSIA..

waaaaaaaaa… it’s so cun.. got the lighting effect performance.. I got video record it down..but the pixel too small d.. duno can upload anot.. I’ll try it later.. hmm.. we took a lot photos there.. very fun.. hehe.. unfortunately .. no chance to take the ride on it.. Y_Y.. I dun care.. I going to take it b4 it being take down..

I sharing some of the photos we took for last few days.. slide show is the fastest way I think..hehe.. chiaoz






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i do enjoy all those days at ur place, it's quite hard to gather at ur place together.. u noe la, d small gal alwiz so busy de... hm, gonna miss u too lo... haih, wait for u to bek here d lo... muaksss......

**jAimy L**