I think I’m going to be a damn poor designer in the future… coz going to spend all my salary to buy those stuff… lol.. I’m seriously wont think of saving money hor..
hahahaha… just joking… my mom going to kill me and nag me for the rest of my life if I do so.. anyway.. time to show wat I really CRAVING for… arghh.. just cant stop to love them….
1st of all~~

O.D.M watch Pixel DD101-1
Functions: time, calendar
Case: Transparent pink polycarbonate
Display : Jumbo electroluminescent pSEL display
Strap: Transparent pink polycarbonate expansion bracelet
Dis bracelet watch just catch my eyes…
DAMN CUN… craving for it..
Save save save money!!!
dis one if i'm not wrongly is about RM 369...
for more O.D.M. click here
2nd of it~~
Sony DSC-W55/P
Can I trade in my Canon digital camera and get a new one for dis?! Dis one is like RM899 if I’m not wrongly… Y_Y can I have it as my bday present?! lol
3rd of all~~


Wel.. dis is the lomo camera I was blogging at last year.. for all of
I LOVE LOMOGRAPHY.. but it’s seems to be a very EXPENSIVE hobby har…coz all the photos need to wash out one.. haiz.. but dis camera is like RM200++ gua.. not sure the price.. but just not really wan to get it so soon… maybe when I start working.. earning my own money.. then only I buy.. but still~~ dis is in my list… XD
I saw dis cute camera @ Leisure Mall Cheras last time… haiz.. dunno whether still got it anot.. if dun have.. I very sad leh…>_<>
Last time saw @ the website got pink delek pack.. now they got dark green delek pack pulak.. I duwan dark green la.. but I think Jameson will like it.. hoho.. CLICK ME TO C
4th of all...

IKEA SNILLE swivel chair
Dis one is the cheapest among them d…lol~~ feel like buying dis when I move to here..but at last I still didn’t buy.. damn regret sial… this one is RM59.. damn cute rite?
Pink pink pink… damn it.. my working table is like a lot pink stuff d… actually I oso purposely wanna buy it to MATCH my things la.. haha.. “excuses”. XD
5th in my list..

Actually the real pink PSP doesn’t really look as sweet as the photo showing.. it’s just TOO FAKE.. like TOY.. kid’s toy.. lol.. I’ll still state at here.. coz I craving for PSP.. haha.. but I rather get myself the WHITE one.. not the PINK.. since I was blog bout PINK stuff.. so dis PINK PSP do listed in here.. lol.. LOVE ME THEN BUY IT for me~~~ XD

Elecom’s Ear drop earphones
Saw this at MINA magazine last time.. found it again at website.. these bling bling eardrop dunno got sell at
Just have a look at dis website la.. CLICK ME
7th of….
Lol… I have no idea wat I really want d.. maybe I’ll add on in the future..
That’s all for my crapping…
Have a nice day~~ cheers~~
4 comments:
LOL LOL
u sure r PINK CRAZY!!
hahahahah hey speaking of that sony camera...i was just looking at PINK sony cameras just now!!
try considering T20..i think the pink is nicer ..muahahaha
hmmmm i think u might consider looking up this pink stuff...the nintendo ds lite...and it comes in BABY PINK!...
oh ya...theres a PINK sony laptop too...LOL
put it on my wish list...:D
LOL... pink cotton u r here.. pink sony laptop.. i do wish to get it..but not my expectation's spec..so just forget bout it..
nintendo ds lite..haha.. i think i'll add on it in my next coming wish list den.. LOL
^_^
Pink... Pink... Pink... Everywhere. :)
Post a Comment