The last movie I watched is “Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End”… wish to go watch movie.. but tak ada “kaki” to go watch with me.. Y__Y.. everyone like so “busy”… but finally found someone to go wif me to watch “Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer” … dat’s my best fren aka classmateà HUI WEE…
Now … wat I really wanna watch for dis coming month.. and I dun really wish to miss out any of them.. so.. my buddies.. hope u all can teman me go la.. hohoho..

Summary:
Marvel’s first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost. (Source: 20th Century Fox (M) Sdn Bhd)
ALONE, Thai (showing on June 21, 2007)

sori.. cant get any bigger size of these poster...kind of creepy if i put BIGGER size..haha
dis one I might not dare to watch it just by myself.. horror movie… or should I said another ghost movie.. dis one is the same director of “SHUTTER”… I think it might be a nice ghost movie.. REEBIN!!! U have to go wif me… coz all the guys duwan to go wif me.. so sad!!!! They said I’m horror than the ghost.. maybe just I too “sotong” when I watch dis kinda or horror movie… I’m a scardy cat…paiseh la..
Summary:
Looking roughly at Pim’s life, she is just another ordinary woman. She moved from
TRANSFORMERS (showing on June 28, 2007)

At first I dun really got interest to watch dis..transformers… coz I dun like transformers at all.. but then… I change my mind after watch the trailers.. it seems so interesting.. and.. I started to cant wait for it to show at cinema d.. hahahaha…
Summary:
Dueling alien races, the Autobots and the Decepticons, bring their battle to Earth, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance. The feature is being directed by
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE
(showing on July 11, 2007)

Harry Potter is coming to town soon.. hohoho… cant wait to watch it.. is it the last episode? I’m not really a super fans of Harry Potter..but since I watched previous episode d.. no point of miss out dis one rite? hehe…
Summary:
Harry returns for his fifth year of study at Hogwarts and discovers that much of the wizarding community has been denied the truth about the teenager’s recent encounter with the evil Lord Voldemort.(Source: Warner Brothers)
RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION
(showing on September 20, 2007)

Waited so long for it.. finally it will showing dis coming September.. anyone watched the trailer d? I like the trailer.. cool.. short enough to catch attention oso.. cool way… anyone wan to watch with me?? Hahah..
Summary:
The third and final installment of the $100 million RESIDENT EVIL hits, RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION is again based on the wildly popular video game seris and picks up where the last film left off. Alice, now in hiding in the Neveda desert, once again joins with Carlos Olivera and L.J, along with new survivors Claire, K-Mart and Nurse Betty to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead….and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation,
No comments:
Post a Comment